Helping Corporations Reduce Taxable Income
In the increasingly complex areas of tax financial reporting, taxing authority compliance, and tax planning – corporate tax departments are often challenged to meet constantly changing requirements. Additional human power and expertise can help to supplement existing tax department resources, and offer the peace of mind necessary to effectively empower clients to address issues affecting companies, today. Financial reporting scrutiny in tax areas demands a higher level of completeness, accuracy, and internal controls.
SC&H Group Corporate Tax Services experts work with our client companies as trusted advisors and partners to develop a deep understanding of their businesses – including corporations that compete in global markets and across state and local jurisdictions. We drive value and increase understanding of taxing authority rules and processes that affect tax reporting and planning, and accounting for income taxes. We identify areas of risk, offering solutions that mitigate financial statement and tax compliance exposures. Our reputation of expertise, efficiency, attention to detail, and superior service is recognized by both our clients and peers.
Whether your company is an emerging operation or a large, established business, our team of professionals will apply their years of tax experience and resources to:
- Assist you with meeting all required tax filings
- Assist you with financial statement analysis related to accounting for income taxes
- Develop opportunities to minimize and defer income taxes
The SC&H Corporate Tax Professionals possess national and international firm experience, and deep resumes that include former Tax Directors from multi-national corporations. We apply our practical sense of what it takes to develop effective tax policies – with the efficiency and accuracy demanded in today’s volatile tax environment. We apply our experience to develop sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex and important tax issues.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC740)
- Income Tax Compliance – Preparation & filing
- Multi-state tax compliance, planning, and audit support
- Due Diligence for corporate acquisition and dispositions IRS Tax Controversy & Audit Support
- International tax planning IRC Section 382 analysis Tax Accounting Methods and Periods
- Transfer Pricing studies
- Federal and state credits and incentives
With SC&H Group, our Tax Advisory professionals offer more than just tax preparation services.