Expertise that Optimizes Transaction Results
- Sell Side Representation
- Buy Side Representation
- Capital Raises
- Management Buyouts (MBO)
Entering into a full M&A process, receiving an unsolicited offer, or pursuing options for growth capital are complicated transactions that require the knowledge of the capital markets, complex accounting rules, tax legislation, and clarity of cash flows.
Rigorous Preparation Yields Results
The SC&H Capital professionals assist business owners, senior management teams, and boards of directors to determine the most appropriate transaction opportunity that yields the greatest benefit, and achieves personal and professional objectives. Our deal execution experience, expansive market knowledge, rigorous process methodology, and senior level involvement consistently deliver successful transaction results.
We offer expertise throughout multiple transaction scenarios, including:
- Privately-held companies selling their business or division to a strategic or financial buyer
- Closely-held businesses receiving an unsolicited offer, and looking to evaluate their growth options
- Family-owned businesses planning their succession strategy
- Companies acquiring another company or division
- Partners selling ownership position
- Companies seeking capital to further fuel growth
SC&H Capital works with you to determine the right time, the right process, and the right opportunity. Our experts stay with you to ensure a smooth transaction while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.