Technology Risk Services
Safeguarding Your Business. Securing Your Future
- Understand threats, vulnerabilities, and the likelihood and potential impact of IT risks
- Clearly define IT responsibilities and accountability
- Implement qualitative and quantitative measures for mitigating IT-related risk
- Maintain proper IT governance
Have you accurately assessed IT-related risks with a thorough IT audit? Contact us online or call 888-240-9578.
Even when stakeholders understand the level of potential risks that may reside within an organization, the time and expertise is not always available to properly evaluate what those risks mean. Assurance over the IT environment is critical to an organization’s future, and includes not only the technology, but also the business of the organization. This is why technology risk must be be a high priority for all executives and managers, not just those within the IT function.
SC&H Group’s Technology Risk Services provide your enterprise with objective and practical advice to manage and improve your IT risk profile. We can help you implement IT best practices, processes, and controls, and make important security adjustments to safeguard your business from today’s IT threats, including cyber-attacks.
SC&H Group’s Technology Risk And IT Audit Services Can Help With:
- Technology Risk Assessments
- Cybersecurity Audits
- IT Regulatory Compliance Assessment Services (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley Compliance)
- SSAE Readiness Assessment & SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 Services
- IT Governance
- IT Policy and Procedure Development
- IT Application Reviews
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Pre- and Post-Implementation reviews
- Integrated and Operational Audits
Success Thrives On Prevention
The vast majority of enterprises can benefit from a more mature IT control environment and additional security safeguards. SC&H Group’s Technology Risk & IT Audit Services team has the experience and expertise to provide you with robust information system protection. Don’t expose your business to unnecessary risk.