InstantEPM™ with Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
Quickly Transform Your Financial Consolidation and Close Processes To The Leading Cloud Platform
Transform Consolidation and Close Processes From Excel To the Cloud—In Just 6 Weeks
SC&H’s InstantEPM™ with Oracle FCCS relies on a pre-defined project scope that leverages the out-of-the-box functionality of FCCS to quickly and cost-effectively deliver a straightforward consolidation and close solution that reduces an organization’s reliance on spreadsheets.
The primary goal of this innovative and efficient solution is to accelerate the timing of low-value data collection processes, streamline the consolidation of data and begin the transformation of the month-end consolidation and reporting capabilities.
InstantEPM™ Provides A Targeted Six-Week Foundational Implementation of Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
- Streamline core financial close processes in alignment with best practices
- Improve the timeliness and accuracy of financial and operational data
- Accelerate and maximize the benefits of an Enterprise Resource Planning system investment
- Manage financial, operational, and strategic information more effectively and efficiently
- Connect financial close disparities and shorten cycle times
- Enhance collaboration, reduce inefficiencies, and gain greater visibility into business results
- Improve reporting, forward-looking analysis, and critical decision-making
Deliver a straightforward month-end consolidation and close solution – quickly and cost effectively – and reduce your organization’s reliance on manual processes and spreadsheets.
InstantEPM™ Implementation Scope
- Consolidation and Close application via Oracle FCCS
- Application dimensionality in alignment with pre-established financial reporting hierarchies and the following items:
- Account (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Period (By Month Detail)
- Entity and ICP
- Years (Fiscal Years)
- Version (Working and Final)
- Scenario (Actual, Budget, Forecast)
- One custom Dimension (e.g., Project, Product)
- One general ledger data source for monthly data integrations
- Web-based “spreadsheet-style” end-user consolidation and close templates for
- Data Value Overrides
- Five financial report templates
- Training for two application administrators and up to five power users
Once a foundational PBCS application is achieved through SC&H’s InstantEPM™ approach, then additional enhancements can be explored in a future phase project to realize the ultimate goals in achieving world-class best practices in consolidation and close, such as:
- Enhanced Cash flow
- Dashboard and mobile reporting
The Advantages of InstantEPM™
- Timeliness. Quick win with a 6-week implementation timeline.
- Scalability. Foundational solution that leverages Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based solution for consolidation and close
- Intelligence. Forward-looking and future-proof application design that prevents “painting yourself into a corner”.
- Dependability. Implemented by a team of Oracle Certified Professionals, all with CPA/MBA backgrounds and an understanding of consolidation and close best practices, to ensure a properly-configured application.
- Control. Results in 100 percent application ownership by the finance group that manages the existing spreadsheet-based process, ensuring complete control by in-house experts who govern the process.
- Cost. A less risky investment toward meaningful improvements to the month-end close process.
Impeccable Track Record
SC&H Group is an Oracle Platinum Partner and nationally-acclaimed CPA and consulting firm. Our team delivers best practices in deploying Oracle-Hyperion EPM and Oracle BI solutions for clients ranging from global, Fortune 500 companies to regional, emerging businesses. For over 16 years, SC&H has deployed hundreds of client solutions efficiently and effectively.
Our world-class service, open communication, unparalleled work ethic and unique focus on a team-based approach ensures that all engagements are successfully completed – 100% of the time.