InstantEPM™ with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
Rapidly Improve Core Planning and Budgeting Processes
InstantEPM™ Provides A Targeted Six-Week Foundational Implementation of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- Rapidly improve core planning and budgeting processes
- Leverage out of the box functionality of PBCS
- Quickly and cost effectively deliver a straightforward planning and budgeting solution
- Reduce your organization’s reliance on spreadsheets
- Accelerate timing of low value data collection processes
- Streamline the aggregation of data
- Begin the transformation management reporting and analysis capabilities as part of the planning and budgeting activities
Achieve breakthrough improvements in budgeting and planning with Oracle PBCS. Contact us or call (888) 353-3740.
Deliver a straightforward planning and budgeting solution – quickly and cost effectively – and reduce your organization’s reliance on spreadsheets.
Transform Planning and Budgeting Processes From Excel To the Cloud—In Just 6 Weeks
SC&H’s InstantEPM™ with Oracle PBCS relies on a pre-defined project scope that leverages the out-of-the-box functionality of PBCS to quickly and cost-effectively deliver a straightforward planning and budgeting solution that reduces an organization’s reliance on spreadsheets.
The primary goal of this innovative and efficient solution is to accelerate the timing of low-value data collection processes, streamline the aggregation of data and begin the transformation of the management reporting and analysis capabilities as part of the planning and budgeting activities.
InstantEPM™ Implementation Scope
- Planning and budgeting application via Oracle PBCS
- Straightforward data collection in a single currency
- Application dimensionality in alignment with pre-established financial reporting hierarchies and the following items:
- Account (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Period (By Month Detail)
- Years (Fiscal Years)
- Version (Working and Final)
- Scenario (Actual, Budget, Forecast)
- One Custom Dimension (e.g., Project, Product)
- One general ledger data source for monthly data integrations
- Five web-based “spreadsheet-style” end-user planning and data collection templates
- Five financial report templates
- Five business rules/calculations required to consolidate financial information and move data between scenarios (e.g., Actuals to Forecast)
- Training for two application administrators and up to five power users
Once a foundational PBCS application is achieved through SC&H’s InstantEPM™ approach, then additional enhancements can be explored in a future phase project to realize the ultimate goals in achieving world-class best practices in planning and budgeting, such as:
- Driver-based planning
- Rolling forecasts
- Cash flow
- Enhanced workflow and approval process
- Dashboard and mobile reporting
The Advantages of InstantEPM™
- Timeliness. Quick win with a 6-week implementation timeline.
- Scalability. Foundational solution that leverages Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based solution for planning processes.
- Intelligence. Forward-looking and future-proof application design that prevents “painting yourself into a corner”.
- Dependability. Implemented by a team of Oracle Certified Professionals, all with CPA/MBA backgrounds and an understanding of planning and forecasting best practices, to ensure a properly-configured application.
- Control. Results in 100 percent application ownership by the finance group that manages the existing spreadsheet-based process, ensuring complete control by in-house experts who govern the process.
- Cost. A less risky investment toward meaningful improvements to the planning process.
Impeccable Track Record
SC&H Group is an Oracle Platinum Partner and nationally-acclaimed CPA and consulting firm. Our team delivers best practices in deploying Oracle-Hyperion EPM and Oracle BI solutions for clients ranging from global, Fortune 500 companies to regional, emerging businesses. For over 16 years, SC&H has deployed hundreds of client solutions efficiently and effectively.
Our world-class service, open communication, unparalleled work ethic and unique focus on a team-based approach ensures that all engagements are successfully completed – 100% of the time.