IT Advisory Services
IT For Business Requires Expertise In Both
Technology can magnify favorable business outcomes – but only when solutions are properly aligned to the needs of your organization.
SC&H Group’s IT Advisory Services professionals help middle-market businesses and non-profit organizations adapt to new technologies and implement IT strategic plans that enable progress, generate value, and support growth.
As seasoned leaders with deep business acumen and technology subject matter expertise, we partner with your C-suite and technical teams to:
- Fully align technology solutions supporting core business goals
- Implement business IT solutions that serve your executive vision
- Identify and address IT security issues
- Develop clear IT strategies built for business success
Our IT Focus? Achieving Your Goals
Technology is more than just a reality; it’s a necessity. The challenge remains in implementing a solid approach to effectively and efficiently manage the ever-changing tech landscape. SC&H Group focuses on specific IT areas of interest to the modern organization:
- Mobile & Social Media
- Risk & Opportunity Assessment
- IT Systems Evaluation & Selection
- IT Portfolio Management & Project Coordination
Our unique combination of business and IT expertise provides you with the best IT advisory services on an ad-hoc or ongoing basis. Our industry leading retention rate is a testimony to the success of our clients and SC&H Group’s reputation as a trusted, independent and unbiased advisor.
Part Of Your Team
SC&H Group is committed to delivering outstanding service and results to help you achieve your growth goals. Our dedicated specialists work for you, and stay with you to reach your goals and objectives. We partner with you to:
- Offer interim leadership and management
- Assess IT risk and enablement opportunities
- Develop technology roadmaps
- Expand disaster recovery/continuity of business plans
- Manage vendors and contracts
- Provide outsourcing oversight
- Help with hardware and software selection processes
- Perform technology due diligence related to M&A
Our mission is to span the gap between senior leadership and technical resources, rather than replacing your team. Whether acting as Interim CIO, serving as IT strategy consultants, or conducting IT assessments, we view ourselves as an extension of your business, and recognize that superior service, open communication, and continuity are paramount to our mutual success.
By engaging SC&H, you work with industry experts uniquely positioned to protect profitability, minimize risk, and secure your business for the future. Begin realizing the benefits of engaging a trusted technology advisor as part of your organization’s long-term business plan.