SC&H Group would like to invite you to view a free webinar replay on “Economic Obsolescence for Personal Property Tax”. During this webinar Scott Tyler and other members of the SC&H Group Personal Property Tax Team, provide a review of economic obsolescence in the depreciation and valuation calculations for business personal property. The webinar covers practical application over theory and outline tactics for minimizing tax assessments and bills.
- Overview of the various forms of obsolescence relative to personal property tax.
- Various methods for identifying economic obsolescence.
- Effective approaches of quantifying economic obsolescence.
- Optimal strategies to being successful in a property tax appeal when using an economic obsolescence argument.
- Case studies across various industries.
Editor’s Note: This content was originally published on April 16, 2014. It has been ungated and republished due to popular demand.