Principal - SC&H Capital
Kevin is a Principal with SC&H Capital, where he represents both public and privately held companies in various transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, carve-outs, debt and equity financings, and strategic advisory services.
With over eleven years of investment banking history, Kevin has broad experience across numerous industries including healthcare, information technology, software, telecommunications, and professional services.
Kevin has advised on transactions valued at over several billions of dollars over the past decade.
With deep experience in growth equity and merger and acquisition advisory, Kevin works with clients to deliver successful transaction results that achieve objectives for all stakeholders, including entrepreneur founders, management teams, and boards.
In addition, Kevin has advised on a number of significant healthcare provider transactions, including Carroll Health Center’s merger with LifeBridge Health, and Louisiana State University’s Health Sciences Center at Shreveport (LSUHSC-S) privatization of three hospitals.
He has also applied his broad expertise in the life sciences and technology industries to advise organizations such as Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAPR), Pegged Software, and iVantage Health Analytics on a variety of transactions.
Prior to joining SC&H Capital, Kevin was an investment banker with Signal Hill Capital and Stifel Nicolaus.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Volunteer Coach
- Board Member of various healthcare organizations
- M.B.A. degree, Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. degree in History, Brown University
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Investment Banking Representative (Series 79)
- Uniform Securities Agent (Series 63)
- Placement Agent for Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. in Registered Direct Offering
- Placement Agent for KiwiTech
- Proposal Software, Inc. Recapitalization by Camden Partners
- LSU Health Sciences Center at Shreveport Public-Private Partnerships with HCA, Inc., CHRISTUS Health, and the Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana
- Pegged Software Equity Funding from Sunbridge Capital Management
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center Sale to MedStar Health