Helping Provider’s Achieve High Marks for Growth
An educational provider’s ability to attract and retain students and talented faculty is the foundation for growth. To ensure the financial stability and transparency necessary for success, finding the right team of proven experts who achieve high marks in understanding your unique challenges – is critical. Serving non-profit institutions and for-profit organizations nationwide, SC&H Group’s professionals apply their expertise to provide strategic, proactive guidance through a variety of audit, tax, and consulting services. Whether a public school system, private school, college, university, association, or online education institution – we will work with you to ensure compliance, enhance operating performance, minimize risk exposure, and stay with you to help institute solid plans for the future. We can provide a full complement of audit, tax, risk advisory, and performance services, each designed to provide the targeted solutions you expect.
- Worked with school management to remediate over 25 internal control deficiencies identified during the audit and substantially improve the quality and efficiency of the financial reporting processes.
- Assisted the University’s Athletic Department in analyzing potential NCAA compliance infractions and offered solutions to avoid violations, potential sanctions, and harm to the university’s reputation.
- Identified compliance deficiencies and, together with ERISA counsel, assisted the client in proactively rectifying such issues to avoid future fines and penalties that could have been assessed by the IRS or DOL.
I need help with:
- Compliance audits
- Board governance and advisory
- Business process improvement consulting
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Fraud investigations
- Grant compliance reviews
- IT security
- Internal control risk assessments and advisory services
- Strategic planning
- Tax consulting and compliance