Is Your Financial Close Cycle Managing Your Organization?
- This event has passed.
Gain insight, increase visibility and achieve operational efficiencies with Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Close Management (FCM) Solution
The financial close cycle is a challenge for many organizations. With multiple aspects of the financial close process spread across disparate systems and geographic locations, corporations often rely on spreadsheets, email and manually-intensive processes to manage all of the components of the financial close.
Despite the best attempts to manage the close, and provide visibility into the status of key dependencies and tasks to all stakeholders, the following questions are still common:
- What is the status of the period-end close?
- Where do we stand with the account reconciliations?
- When will reports be available for analysis?
From closing the ledgers, to performing account reconciliations, to publishing financial results, Oracle’s Hyperion FCM solution helps organizations effectively manage all of the activities that make up the extended financial close. FCM is designed to deliver real-time answers instead of more questions, and provide the insight needed to optimize the financial close process.
Please join SC&H Group on September 10th for an informative webinar on how the FCM solution helps organizations manage the financial close. During this webinar, SC&H Group’s Oracle-Hyperion consulting experts will reveal critical insights into how the FCM solution can help your organization achieve the following operational benefits:
- Use interactive dashboards to view the status of financial close activities, providing visibility and deep insight that can help reduce consolidation, close, and reporting cycles.
- Reduce compliance risks and potential audit-related costs through direct integration with supporting systems to improve transparency.
- Maintain an audit trail from sub-ledger postings through to the final regulatory filings, while ensuring confidence in the financial results.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of account reconciliations and key performance metrics quickly and easily.
Future Webinar Topics:
- Go Beyond Spreadsheets, Plan in the Cloud
- Are Your Tax Provision and Financial Reporting Processes Properly Aligned?
- Best-In-Class Financial Planning and Forecasting for Government Contractors
- Taming Complex Consolidations with HFM
- This event has passed.