Expatriate Tax Services
The Process of Sending Employees to Work Abroad is Complicated–Are You Prepared?
Millions of people work abroad. Among the largest group are those relocated for temporary assignments by their employer. US residents are required to pay tax abroad – even if taxes are being paid elsewhere. Understanding the qualification criteria for expatriate tax exclusions is a unique area of expertise.
SC&H Expatriate Services – a service of SC&H Financial Advisors and a practice within SC&H Group LLC – works with clients to ensure:
- Hidden tax savings are recognized
- Income is property reported
- Programs are properly implemented
- Tax equalization policies are created
The Expatriate Tax Services team consists of professionals who understand the constantly changing, complex policies and equalization formulas related to expatriates.
Our Corporate Services practice specializes in the following areas:
- Car allowance
- Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA)
- Education allowance (private school for children)
- Expatriation bonus
- Housing allowance
- Home leave & emergency trips
- Moving allowance (covers non-deductible moving expenses – i.e: temporary housing, meals, vaccinations, etc.)
- Tax Equalization/Tax Protection payments
- Tax Preparation Fees
Contact SC&H Group
To discuss how we can help your organization please complete the form to the side or call (800) 832-3008.