Hyperion EPM and Oracle BI Consulting Services
Let Data, Processes, and Systems Work For You – Not Against You
- Reduce monthly data submission and close times
- Replace manual data manipulation
- Automate data and metadata integrations
- Standardize reporting protocols across disparate divisions and geographies
- Establish flexible models for insightful planning and growth forecasting
To discuss how you can benefit from SC&H’s Oracle-Hyperion Consulting Services, please contact us or call (888) 353-3740.
Validated Expertise & Competence
SC&H Group’s Oracle-Hyperion advisory experts align business processes with technology. An Oracle Platinum Partner for 15 years, our teams of MBAs and CPAs provide fundamental business and best practice expertise.
Whether managing a mature Hyperion EPM solution deployment or embarking on your first implementation, SC&H Group connects data and processes with key business drivers. We also stay with you to maximize your investment across the Oracle Hyperion EPM and BI platform.
What to look for when choosing a solution provider:
- Successful track record with trusted advisors
- Comprehensive project approach
- Detailed requirements analysis and solutions discovery
- Ongoing access to highest level of Oracle support
Maximize Your ROI Across the Oracle-Hyperion EPM and BI Platform
Be confident that SC&H meets and exceeds client expectations.
Increase the speed and quality of the financial close with the Oracle EPM solution suite. Our experienced advisors help transform your business through automated financial consolidation and reporting.
Standardize and consolidate financial data from a variety of sources. SC&H specialists can help you reduce integration costs and improve data validation.
Proactively manage changes in master data across all data management repositories and outlets. Our seasoned experts help you unify reports and measures across all business units.
Leverage data to increase business processes and profitability. With our expertise, you implement a unified business platform and optimize response times. Generate reports, invoices and file forms all from one place.
Success Story – Oracle Hyperion Planning Implementation
SC&H Group’s Oracle-Hyperion experts implemented Oracle Hyperion Planning for a $6 billion client with over 300 users. The comprehensive scope of this project included:
- Product-level sales and revenue planning
- Detailed SG&A planning, including employee-level payroll
- Multiple complex cost allocations
The project requirements also included integrations with two instances of SAP, each with its own account coding structure. In addition, the scope included integration with SAP BW for sales data and PeopleSoft for payroll data. The application also leveraged multiple hierarchies to meet the complex reporting requirements of the client.