Audits of Financial Statements
Efficient, Cost Effective Expertise
SC&H Group has extensive experience in performing audits of privately held businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. With a focus on consistently exceeding client expectations and establishing longstanding, trusted relationships with those we serve, we apply our expertise to thoroughly understand our clients’ business needs. Whether you require a financial statement audit or review, our professionals will respond with the most efficient and cost-effective recommendation.
- An audit may be required or preferred by your investors, creditors, and other users of financial statements because it provides the highest level of assurance of the accuracy of a company’s financial statements.
- A review of your financial statements, performed in accordance with the Standards for Accounting and Review Services issued by the AICPA, will satisfy many companies’ financial reporting requirements at a much lower cost than a full audit.
Our clients benefit from:
- Consistency of client team, ensuring retained knowledge of clients’ business
- Senior partner involvement with audit staff throughout each engagement
- Streamlined information-gathering saving time and minimizing disruption to your day-to-day operations
At SC&H, we have a single overriding mission: to provide our clients with genuine value in return for their confidence in choosing us as their auditor and business advisor. We accomplish this by forming close relationships with our clients, listening carefully to their specific needs, and bringing together our broad resources to address those needs.