Director - SC&H Group
Patrick Gahagan is a leader in SC&H’s Contract Compliance Audit Services practice specializing in contract compliance audits and supply chain consulting to produce cost savings, strengthen contracts, reduce risk, and identify revenue enhancements. He works with Fortune 100 companies to evaluate contract compliance in categories such as marketing and advertising, contingent staffing, facilities management, construction, computer hardware/software, MRO, security, events, and office supplies. He typically recovers anywhere from 2 percent to 4 percent of spend which can be significant on large contracts. Projects under his leadership have resulted in client savings of over $100 million in addition to practical control developments and valuable process improvements.
A majority of Patrick’s work involves partnering with global procurement groups or internal audit departments to develop transparency and insights into the procure-to-pay process. Patrick works across all industry segments and serves as the primary client relationship manager.
Working with his client’s suppliers has exposed Patrick to business models in very diverse industries from global facilities management to construction to security, which has enabled him to learn from operations processes from around the world.
In addition to client relationship management, Patrick ensures quality assurance for all client deliverables by reviewing work products for the highest standards of accuracy, clarity, and brevity. He also coordinates business development activities including research, lead generation, cold calls, case study preparation, and development of client proposals.
Patrick has a B.S. in Accounting from Towson University. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, and Certified Fraud Examiner. He is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA), the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Patrick lives in Catonsville with his wife Courtney.
- Why Is It Valuable to Engage an Independent Contract Auditor? [Webinar]
- How Much Does Contract Non-Compliance Cost Your Company Each Year?
- Why Organizations Should Implement Contract Compliance Audits
- Finding the Right Prescription for Pharmaceutical Success [White Paper]
- Integrating Contract Compliance Audits into Growth Strategy to Minimize Risk and Maximize Returns (Part One of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- Finding the Right Prescription for Pharma Regulatory Compliance [White Paper]
- Establishing a Foundation of Trust by Integrating Contract Compliance Audit Programs into Operations (Part Two of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- Optimizing Stakeholder Performance by Integrating Contract Compliance into Corporate Culture (Part Three of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- The Truth about Contract Compliance Audits: Webinar with the Sourcing Industry Group [Webinar Recording]