Director - SC&H Group
Jeff has over 13 years of auditing and management consulting experience, guiding numerous projects in contract compliance, from audits and forensic data analysis, to control assessments and process redesigns to strengthen contract language and avoid further financial leakage. He serves some of the most recognizable Fortune 500 companies in the world with both domestic and international engagements.
His proven expertise helps his clients enhance their capacity to build value, improve performance, and strengthen their control environments. Jeff has significant experience auditing a variety of contract structures, such as cost-plus, full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing plans, reconcilable prepayments, unit pricing and time and materials agreements across a myriad of spend categories. Collectively, Jeff has overseen the recovery of over $50 million in overcharges returned to clients.
As a Director, Jeff oversees some of SC&H’s largest contract compliance engagements, managing a team of professionals to ensure exceptional client service as well as client and third-party communications and negotiations. He focuses on delighting his clients by teaming with their personnel and providing real solutions tailored to their unique business situations and environments.
Jeff received his B.S. in Accounting from Towson University, from where he graduated with high honors. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Internal Auditor, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA), and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). Jeff was also SC&H’s first intern and has since developed into among the most highly regarded advisors in the professional services industry.
Involved and committed to supporting his community, Jeff volunteers his time with the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore, preparing and serving meals with other SC&H staff. He also is involved in Junior Achievement of Central Maryland (JACM), and chairs JACM’s Associate Leadership Council, through which he also actively volunteers. Jeff is also the current chair of the MACPA’s Young Professional network and actively involved in activities designed to promote and advance the accounting profession.
- Is Your Business Losing Millions of Dollars Due to Contract Leakage?
- SC&H Group Video: Contract Compliance Audit Services
- Are You Aware of the Top 5 Indicators Signaling It’s Time to Audit Contracts? [Webinar]
- Finding the Right Prescription for Pharmaceutical Success [White Paper]
- Integrating Contract Compliance Audits into Growth Strategy to Minimize Risk and Maximize Returns (Part One of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- Finding the Right Prescription for Pharmaceutical Growth [White Paper]
- Finding the Right Prescription for Pharma Regulatory Compliance [White Paper]
- Establishing a Foundation of Trust by Integrating Contract Compliance Audit Programs into Operations (Part Two of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- Optimizing Stakeholder Performance by Integrating Contract Compliance into Corporate Culture (Part Three of Three) [Graphic Recording]
- The Truth about Contract Compliance Audits: Webinar with the Sourcing Industry Group [Webinar Recording]