Principal - SC&H Group
Dan Blake is a Principal in SC&H’s Microsoft Dynamics Consulting practice. With more than 25 years of software development and system architecture, engineering, and implementation experience, Dan specializes in providing custom solutions for software products built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
Dan has been among the industry’s leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts since 2004. He led one of the first major implementations of version 1.2 in the Washington, DC area. He possesses extensive technical expertise in CRM solution design, analysis, and architecture, as well as numerous methodologies, tools, software platforms, technologies, and programming languages.
Prior to joining SC&H, Dan served as a senior consultant at Microsoft, where he led the customization and delivery of major CRM implementations. In addition, he has served as the president and lead consultant of two IT companies—a training management software developer and a CRM solutions provider—as well as the Vice President of Operations for a Software as a Service and digital marketing company.
Dan’s clients have included government and commercial organizations from various industries: education, construction, healthcare, financial services, technology, software, manufacturing, insurance, real estate, and not-for-profit. He also authors articles and papers on technical CRM topics, serves as a mentor at Microsoft-sponsored workshops, and regularly speaks at industry conferences.
Dan has attained nearly 20 Microsoft and Cisco certifications, including several related to the design, customization, implementation, and deployment of solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. He earned a B.S. degree in Engineering from the University of Maryland College Park.
- Are You Unleashing CRM's Full Potential
- CRM Strategy: A Key to Delivering Seamless Customer Experiences [White Paper]
- Build, Buy, or Customize? The Path to Creating Your Next Business Application [White Paper]
- Achieving CRM Success with a Strategic Plan and Customer-Centric Culture (CRM Evolution, Not Revolution, Part 2) [Blog Post]
- Right Software, Right Strategy for Manufacturers: Four Key Modules to Leverage When Implementing a CRM Solution [Blog Post]