Unprecedented Regulatory Changes Require Exceptional Guidance
Evolving regulatory standards leave financial services organizations struggling to be more transparent, more competitive, and more productive. Sensitivity to the challenges facing financial services organizations and the strategies necessary to meet those challenges requires a trusted advisor.
SC&H Group professionals regularly put their expertise to work to help financial service institutions, investment partnerships and hedge funds minimize risk and meet their objectives.
Serving financial services organizations – SC&H Group strives to apply our expertise to exceed our client’s expectations and establish a level of trust that fuels a longstanding relationship.
- Achieved tax savings of $1.2 million over a four-year period for one of the top 20 financial holding companies in the U.S.
- Recovered approximately $500,000 for a regional bank related to an acquisition.
- Analysis and preparation of tax related disclosures for financial reporting
- ASC 740-10 (formerly FAS 109 and FIN 48) consulting
- Offshore tax compliance and consulting
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT) studies
- Hedge fund and investment partnership compliance and consulting