Are Your Tax Provision and Financial Reporting Processes Properly Aligned?
- This event has passed.
Learn How to Unify These Processes with Oracle’s Hyperion Tax Provision Solution
The corporate tax provision process oftentimes remains a challenge for many corporations – tax departments struggle to obtain the timely data they need to support their calculations. Most processes are also characterized by an over-reliance on Excel, which may create inefficiencies.
A tax provision solution that is more closely aligned and integrated with the broader financial reporting process can make a powerful difference in a tax function’s ability to meet its deliverables as part of the close process. Please join SC&H Group for an informative webinar on Oracle’s Hyperion Tax Provision, a first-of-its-kind tax reporting solution that integrates directly with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and the broader financial consolidation and reporting process as an essential component in closing the loop in the financial close.
During this webinar, SC&H Group’s Corporate Tax and Oracle-Hyperion consulting experts will reveal critical insights into how Hyperion Tax Provision, together with HFM, can help your organization, including:
- Improving efficiency through integration of data with Hyperion Financial Management and the source general ledger systems.
- Automating the assignment of temporary and permanent differences within an easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Leveraging a comprehensive suite of pre-built tax reports to support the consolidated tax provision, including the tax disclosure footnotes.
- Aligning common data sets that are used to support both the financial reporting and tax provision processes.
- Reducing the complexity of the state apportionment data collection and calculation process.
- Improving the visibility and audit trail that is essential to the tax preparation process and compliance.
SC&H Group’s Oracle-Hyperion EPM and Corporate Tax consulting professionals deliver proven solutions. Our experts simplify the complex tax provision and financial consolidation/reporting process by effectively implementing Oracle’s Financial Close Suite. This includes Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Financial Close Management and Hyperion Tax Provision.
Register now to learn how this solution integrates directly with the broader financial close process, and how it can work to enhance your organization’s reporting transparency and solve your data challenges.
- This event has passed.