Business Valuation and Litigation Support
Capable • Responsive • Credible
We present complex and detailed financial information in clear and accessible language to juries and judges to help our clients win cases. SC&H is highly regarded in legal circles for our professionalism, quality of work, and for the significant impact our testimony has on the outcome of litigation.
Even the best attorneys need impartial, expert witnesses to help communicate important data and analysis.
A capable, credible accounting partner like SC&H can:
- Provide expert witness testimony in federal and state courts
- Perform fraud assessments and investigations
- Serve as accountants for companies in bankruptcy and creditors' committees
- Help with marital dissolutions, including asset tracing and business valuations
- Perform economic damage analysis, including claims related to lost income
When you require effective litigation support in financial, accounting, and economic matters, the accounting firm you choose must be capable, responsive, and credible.
- A capable firm possesses the knowledge, expertise, and skills
to perform the required work. Our litigation support specialists are
experts in their fields—qualified to provide assistance during
all stages of the litigation process from collecting and analyzing large
volumes of data during pre-trial discovery, to providing expert testimony
during the trial.
- A responsive firm is flexible and able to marshal resources
to meet tight deadlines and respond quickly where follow-up is required.
With SC&H, a partner will be involved in your engagement to ensure
that we provide responsive service and that you understand the financial
implications of our work.
- A credible firm possesses an unquestionable reputation for
integrity, reliability and quality. Without credibility, a firm's capabilities
and responsiveness are of little value. SC&H enjoys an excellent
reputation in the accounting and legal communities. That status is our—and
your—greatest asset in and out of the courtroom.
For More on SC&H Business Valuation and Litigation Support, Contact Us: